IT Has a New Best Friend
The ThinkCentre M820z provides the security your IT team is looking for, safeguarding your enterprise data via embedded Trusted Platform Management (TPM) 2.0 data encryption, BIOS-based Smart USB protection, and an intrusion switch that sends alerts if someone attempts to open the chassis. It's also quick and easy to deploy, with a conveniently small footprint.
With its PCIe SSD powered by 3D NAND technology and optional Intel Optane Memory, the ThinkCentre M820z promises responsive computing and seamless multitasking. We've engineered this all-in-one PC with productivity-boosting features like USB 3.1 Gen 2 and USB-C ports for faster data transfers, so you can keep your business moving.
The ThinkCentre M820z AIO's integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 firmware encrypts your data and passwords. Its BIOS-based Smart USB Protection lets you further protect your data - simply configure the USB ports to respond only to specific devices, preventing unauthorized copying of files. With the optional Fingerprint Reader Mouse, add another level of biometric security when you log in with Windows Hello.
Easy to Set Up...
This compact AIO takes up hardly any space, keeping your desk space tidy and professional. It's also VESA-mountable, and the borderless display and monitor stand make it even less intrusive on your workspace.
...And Easy to Use
Little features make the ThinkCentre M820z convenient and manageable. With the Keyboard Power On feature, you can boot up your system from the keyboard. The Smart Webcam rotates 180 degrees horizontally and 50 degrees vertically, enabling you to switch between front and rear cameras, making video conferences a snap. This PC also comes with ThinkShutter - a physical cover you can toggle on and off to protect your privacy when the camera is not in use.
Tested to meet military specifications, the ThinkCentre M820z is durable enough to last. It's tested against eight MIL-SPEC standards: low pressure (altitude); vibration; high temperature; low temperature; sand/dust; temperature shock; humidity; and shock. In other words, you can depend on this AIO.
Also Protects Eyes
The ThinkCentre M820z display helps reduce eye strain; its antiglare panel scatters light and stays flicker-free, and its Eye Comfort and Low Blue Light certifications ensure your eyes will stay comfortable when working those long hours.
|Product||ThinkCentre M820z AIO|
|Processor||Core i5-8400 (6C, 2.8 / 4.0GHz, 9MB)|
|Graphics||Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 630|
|Storage||500GB 7200rpm 2.5"|
|Display||21.5" FHD (1920x1080) WVA Anti-glare|
|WLAN + Bluetooth||Intel 8265 ac, 2x2 + BT4.2|
|Optional Rear Ports||None|
|Chassis Intrusion Switch||None|
|Stand||UltraFlex III Stand|
|Keyboard/Mouse||USB / USB|
|Power Supply||150W 90%|
|TUV Low Noise||None|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro 64|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Enter Computers will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Enter Computers will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.